Treaty for Salesforce
Treaty for Salesforce
Treaty for Salesforce allows you and your colleagues to create and edit documents, collaboratively and without leaving Salesforce. Treaty works with Word and other text documents, and exports to Word, rich text, and PDF formats.
With Treaty, you'll be able to:
- Share and collaborate on documents in real-time
- Review a complete document history, so you're always on the most recent version (access to history coming soon)
- Export to Word, rich text, or PDF
Your team already uses Salesforce for many tasks, but when it comes to collaborating on documents, you're still forced to go elsewhere. Perhaps you have a document management system that locks out everyone except the person who grabs the document first; perhaps you're uploading internal documents to file sharing systems with limited security controls. Treaty lets you add real-time collaboration to your workflow, within the security of Salesforce. No waiting to make a tiny edit, no letting the document out into the wild.
With Treaty, your documents and team members stay where they're supposed to be. Team members don't need to leave Salesforce and open another application, losing valuable time as they log in, find the document, and get oriented to a different environment. Documents opened in Treaty obey all the permissions from Salesforce, so there's no need to worry about documents being accessed or edited by unauthorized parties.
All data travels over an encrypted connection, so your data is never compromised.
Since Treaty works with any Word or text document uploaded to salesforce.com, there's no need to use a separate storage location. Treaty can access documents stored in the Salesforce Documents tab, as well as files uploaded to Chatter.
Treaty for Salesforce is:
- Install from the Salesforce AppExchange
- Integrates directly into Salesforce; no need for additional login credentials
- Compatible with common document formats
- No waiting on locked documents
- No searching for email attachments
- See all edits in real-time
- Minimize switching between applications by staying in Salesforce
- Instant access to the most current version of your document
- Collaborate with colleagues for increased productivity
Start your 30-day free trial today!Salesforce, Force.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, AppExchange, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. and are used here with permission.